Sunday, 9 July 2017

2017 05 16 Machu Picchu day two


This second day I went up to Machu Picchu, it was raining in the morning. I checked the radar for the area and saw that the patch of clouds were passing and decided 10am was a good time to go. While on the bus up it was raining fairly hard, once I got through the gates it cleared up and was perfect.

This is in the morning from my room.










These peaks were fascinating to look at.


The clouds were flowing from right to left over Machu Picchu.












The would read the time, date and season from this.





These are back down in Aguas Calientes.
I'd see this dog every day out the front of a restaurant out the front of where I was staying.

I was interested the rocks in this river because they are so giant.




No comments:

Post a Comment